We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Moncton airport parking is the worst ever

Moncton, Canada
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Moncton airport parking is the worst ever

Parking at the moncton airport is horrible. 45 minute line up to self pay last night. 3 kiosks and only one worked. No manned gate. If you have a choice fly from Halifax. Moncton airport is quickly becoming a Stone Age facility.

Mentioned in this post
Halifax
Halifax
Halifax Region, Canada
Moncton
Moncton
New Brunswick, Canada
3 replies to this topic
Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
2,893 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Moncton airport parking is the worst ever

45 minutes??!.....did a jumbo jet land in Moncton?!..lol

I have used it many times over the years...never seen that..I don't think I have waited more than 90 seconds.....

It must have been late at night if the gate wasn't manned.....those are small flights arriving at that time.....even with 1 machine working it wouldn't take that long....even if EVERY person on the flight had their car parked there and was trying to pay...

Suggesting to change to flying in/out of Halifax instead....is insane..its an extra 5 hrs of driving(return) plus gas and tolls......

Also, this is not the normal procedure. Obviously there was an issue with the payment system which can happen anywhere...its computers...it happens.

Don't listen to the advice from the OP.

Mentioned in this post
Moncton
Moncton
New Brunswick, Canada
Halifax
Halifax
Halifax Region, Canada
Moncton, Canada
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Moncton airport parking is the worst ever

The booth at the gate is gone.... the flights from Moncton are limited and horrible.. Halifax airport is 2 hours away. Awesome airport and well organized. 3 of my last 4 flights I used Halifax and will continue to do so

Mentioned in this post
Moncton
Moncton
New Brunswick, Canada
Halifax
Halifax
Halifax Region, Canada
Penticton, Canada
Level Contributor
18,229 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Moncton airport parking is the worst ever

so 2 hrs driving instead or 45 min of non driving to catch a flight. The math does not add up.

But the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.

Reply to: Moncton airport parking is the worst ever
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Moncton
;