We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any information about Coastal Breeze Chalets near...

Sand Springs OK
2 posts
Save Topic
Any information about Coastal Breeze Chalets near...

I just came across but can't find much information about the chalets. If anyone has stayed or has a review, that would be very helpful.. Thank you - Tia

Nova Scotia
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Any information about Coastal Breeze Chalets near...

My husband and daughter and spent 2 nights in the middle chalet. October 15th and 16th. They are very comfortable and cosy. The loft was adorable as was the living room. We were right on the Ocean and the waves were unbelievable. We booked for a week next year. Rob and Jen are great hosts. I believe their web site is www.coastalbreezechalets.ca.

C Roesner

cheshire
Level Contributor
400 posts
189 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any information about Coastal Breeze Chalets near...

hi is there a pool there? I cant see one of their site....

Cape Breton Island...
Level Contributor
1,477 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any information about Coastal Breeze Chalets near...

In the 2008 travel guide for N.S iit does not show they have a pool.

4. Re: Any information about Coastal Breeze Chalets near...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2009, 15:21
Get answers to your questions about Antigonish