Does anyone have intormation on the Dartmouth Ferry parking? We plan to stay on the Darmouth side during the week so I have a few questions:
1. I'm sure there are alot of people that ferry commute to Halifax from Dartmouth during the week so will parking be a problem if you want to park at the ferry after the work rush?
2. Is there a charge for ferry parking?
3. What is the distance, if you stayed near the MacKay Bridge, to the ferry?
4. Anyone recommend a hotel/motel in the area, that has good beds and service and that doesn't charge for parking?
5. When arriving in Halivax via ferry, for a couple of older folks-who do walk but not extensively, will we be able to see all the downtown sites without too much uphill walking?
6. If we drove over, would there be ample parking at the waterfront and is there a charge?
Well, that's all I can think of. If anyone can help me with this if will be so appreciated. And, if I've forgotten anything please add any comments you have.