We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Re basement

mid glam
Level Contributor
43 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
Re basement

Hi we are a family of 6 adults and a 5 year old looking to book Skiathos Repos Villas our concern

is the basement, does it have windows?

6 replies to this topic
Yorkshire
Level Contributor
5,171 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Re basement

I doubt that there's no natural light, but why not contact the owner and ask?

mid glam
Level Contributor
43 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Re basement

Many thanks I have emailed the owner now

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
5,171 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Re basement

Great reviews here, sounds as if you would have a good stay

https://www.homeaway.co.uk/p461074

Sheffield
Level Contributor
48 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Re basement

My daughter stayed here last year for her wedding. Stunning villas.

Fleet, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Re basement

Hi,we are considering staying at the villas,do you know if a car is really necessary to get to the local restaurants and shops?

Dublin
Level Contributor
81 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Re basement

We stated at Skiathos Repos Villas about 5 years ago. We loved our time there - the villas (there were 2 side by side) were beautifully furnished - lots of space and the outdoor areas were gorgeous. Each villa had its own pool - and lots of shaded outside areas for sitting. At that time, the basement in our villa was not finished - there was a door leading downstairs to it - we had a look down there but it was just bare concrete at that time. From memory - but I could well be wrong - I think there were some small windows and skylights to allow natural light - but I don't recall there being (normal/large) windows. However best to check with the owner as you have done - I may be wrong or it may have changed.

As to the other question as to whether you need a car...... I think you really do need a car. You could certainly walk down the small road to Aghia Paraskevi - and get a bus/taxi from there - but it would be about 10mins walk to there. You pass some apartments and tavernas on the way down..... maybe some of them have a small shop where you could get drinks/supplies but I don't recall anything. Its pretty isolated (and lovely for that) but I would feel a little stranded if I didn't have a car.

Reply to: Re basement
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Agia Paraskevi
Recent Conversations