We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ariadni

Swadlincote, England
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Topic
Ariadni

Hi. Myself and my family will be staying at ariadni in a few weeks time and I was just wondering if anyone could answer a couple of questions, does the balcony doors have black out shutter (my two sons seem to wake as soon as the sun's up, so shutters would be great)? Do all the rooms have hairdryers? How many is air con and the safe?

Thank you

8 replies to this topic
Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
4,245 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ariadni

You might get this info if you send a PM to one of the reviewers ...just click on their name .

Swadlincote, England
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ariadni

Thank you for that.

Swadlincote, England
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Ariadni

Thank you for the idea, I've tried doing this but it doesn't seem to work.

Edited: 30 July 2017, 23:56
Level Contributor
1,073 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Ariadni

Hi, have stayed at various places over last 20yrs and always had either super double thick curtains or wooden latted shutters, most have safes free of charge but not necessary just don't take the Crown Jewels, hair dryers are rare in the type of accommodation I use but can be purchased in town supermarket for €15.00.... as for air con which you will need in August send me a pm for test mode code , I am a uk qualified MACS engineer. Enjoy Skiathos.

Mentioned in this post
Skiathos
Skiathos
Sporades, Greece
Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
4,245 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ariadni

Ok to send a PM ..go to review page for Ariadni...chose a reviewer who is recent and has plenty of posts. ( you are alerted when you get a PM and some people just don't look very often ! ). Click on their name (in blue) and when their details come up just under their name you will see Send Message. Click on that and then type query and press send again, If they reply you will get an alert at top of page next to the bell symbol

Swadlincote, England
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Ariadni

Thank you to Chrissie and David for your help, I've managed to send a pm. For some reason it wouldn't work on my phone but as worked on my tablet.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
4,245 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ariadni

Another tip..if you go to the review page (again!). And just under the main photo are some headings ..one says Q &A ...click on this and you will see questions posted and answered ....including answers to yours....apparently there are hair dryers and air con last year was 6 euros and a safe one euro ..both per day.

Have a good trip

Whitchurch, United...
Level Contributor
43 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Ariadni

Safe is 7 euros pw - not sure about air con as never used it when we stayed a few weeks ago. All studios have hair dryers (and toasters - woopee!) and wooden shutters - not sure if they could be described exactly as "black out" but they cut most of the light out from the room. You'll love it at Ariadni!

Reply to: Ariadni
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Agia Paraskevi