We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Yadim studios or Prekas studios?

Coventry
Level Contributor
88 posts
75 reviews
Save Topic
Yadim studios or Prekas studios?

First timer to Skiathos.

Yadim Studios or Prekas studios is the dilema!

Which is nearer the resort centre or beaches. Are either up steep hills?

Thanks

Stubby

derbyshire
Level Contributor
101 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Yadim studios or Prekas studios?

Yadim is nearer to the beach but is up a slight hill.. very nice apartments though, Prekas are up a lane about 10mins walk to the beach, it is a flat lane and a nice stroll, my choice would be Yadim, but am sure others with give you more feedback, which ever am sure you will have a great time.

Coventry
Level Contributor
88 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Yadim studios or Prekas studios?

Thanks for the info. I have gone for the prekas before your advice. Ha ha! They both look good.

Our first time to Skiathos , so if anyone has any relevant info on Prekas, i would be very grateful.

Thanks again

Stubby

Melksham
Level Contributor
9 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Yadim studios or Prekas studios?

Hi you will be more than pleased with your choice. Excellent accommodation very quite area down the lane and a really good restaurant on site. However we did find the owners a tad on the miserable side on the odd occasion. Rooms are more than adequate and cleaned every day except Sunday. Enjoy.

4. Re: Yadim studios or Prekas studios?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 July 2013, 17:15
Get answers to your questions about Agia Paraskevi