We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which accommodation.

West Midlands
Level Contributor
87 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
Which accommodation.

I need a little help please in deciding if there is any difference between Zorba's and Marialena. I have been to Skiathos once before stayed in Koukanaries which was lovely but want a change. Both complexes look great but is their much distance between them to the beach and restaurants? I will be going on my own, a solo female traveller.

Thank you

West Midlands
Level Contributor
87 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Which accommodation.

Thank you, yes I plan to hire a car to get to some of the further away beaches, will check out possibility of a courtesy bus too.

WREXHAM
Level Contributor
1,694 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Which accommodation.

KTG

If there is one place that is no hardship to walk, then it is Skiathos. Yes, will not be a problem and I hope you have a wonderful holiday at Marialena. I also hope you get the bus to stop No. 5 and walk down to Megali Ammos Beach - drink or lunch in the Swell Bar and free sunlounger on the lawn.

Look forward to you posting after your return.

West Midlands
Level Contributor
87 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Which accommodation.

Hi Pinkygirl, thank you, I will make sure I get along to Swell, will let you know how it goes :-)

West Midlands
Level Contributor
87 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Which accommodation.

Hi Pinkygirl, thank you, I will make sure I get along to Swell, will let you know how it goes :-)

15. Re: Which accommodation.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 August 2017, 12:16
Get answers to your questions about Agia Paraskevi