We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

text

Kota Kinabalu...
1 post
Save Topic
text

hello,mnagement of manukan island. actually i'm a student of cosmopoint and i wanna know if we can going to do our trip in manukan island. i want to know if we can stay in camp when we arrived there and i also want to ask if we can bring our own food in there and do our activity such like a interview of the guest about they oponion of the manukan island. and our group around 40 person this because we are the student of tourism management so i think this is a good idea to go trip in the manukan island. i also want to ask if there any charge when we stay in camp. i also hope that management of manukan island can give a discount of our trip because this is the first trip that we will doing. we also want to know what are the function of the every each department in the management. TQ.

Kota Kinabalu
Destination Expert
for Sabah
Level Contributor
2,264 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: text

Hi jason1992,

Sabah Park take charge of manukan island, and i am not too sure whether they will be checking Tripadvisor. Why not call them up directly? 088-486420. Or walk up to their office at KK Time Sqr.

2. Re: text

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 May 2011, 13:21
Get answers to your questions about Manukan Island
Recent Conversations