We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family Resort

New York
Level Contributor
87 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Family Resort

Hi, We are looking for a family resort for an August stay. We have visited the indoor waterpark resorts (Camelback, Great Wolf, Kalahari) which are fun but more over the top than we want. Too busy and insane. Our main criteria is to have a nice outdoor pool (water slide , bar, or lazy river would be awesome!) . Other nice-to-haves but not necessary are other amenities like kids club, game room, bball courts, and suites (with separate bedroom, living room , and kitchen). We looked for weeks at house rentals and nothing really worked for us so now switching our search to hotels/resorts.

Thanks!

Kim

Doylestown...
Level Contributor
1,771 posts
536 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Family Resort

I think the only outdoor water park in the area is Camelback - maybe someone else on TripAdvisor can correct me. You'll probably find some resorts with an outdoor pool in the Poconos, but I wouldn't expect you'll find too many with a slide and/or lazy river.

port republic
Level Contributor
2,482 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Family Resort

there is a nice natural lazy river near the poconos, 2 actually. the delaware and the lehigh. many tubing to whitewater rafting companies in the region. maybe time to rent an rv and visit a campground.

Tobyhanna...
Level Contributor
82 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Family Resort

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g53…

Lots of games for kids and quiet place.

Edited: 22 July 2016, 07:15
4. Re: Family Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 July 2017, 12:16
Get answers to your questions about Pocono Mountains Region