We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eurail pass , trip from Switzerland to Berlin and Paris

Bali, Indonesia
Level Contributor
3 posts
22 reviews
Eurail pass , trip from Switzerland to Berlin and Paris

Hello can someone tell me please, what is the best way for transportation from Switzerland to Berlin and then to paris, I also will do Jungfraujoch day pass while in Switzerland, Our flight will land in Zurich and really have no ideas to get around or where is best to stay if we wanna do that Jungfraujoch tour? I really appreciate the helps!

1 reply
Canton of Valais...
Destination Expert
for Switzerland
Level Contributor
43,586 posts
202 reviews
1. Re: Eurail pass , trip from Switzerland to Berlin and Paris

Best thing is not to get a Eurail pass which is not that much use in Switzerland... get a Swiss Travel Pass for the time you are here or a Half Fare Card. www.sbb.ch/en

If you want to go to the Jungfraujoch then stay in Wengen or Grindelwald. Both are on the train line to the Jungfraujoch. Wengen is a car-free village and "old Swiss" looking. Grindelwald is bigger, has cars and has fabulous views of the Eiger mountain. To get to either from ZRH airport - train to Luzern, connect to Interlaken Ost and then on from there to Grindelwald or via Lauterbrunnen for Wengen. The sector Luzern/Interlaken Ost is very scenic.

Reply to: Eurail pass , trip from Switzerland to Berlin and Paris
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted