We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What places to visit in Auckland during Oct or Nov 14.

Miri, Malaysia
1 post
Save Topic
What places to visit in Auckland during Oct or Nov 14.

This is first time I visit Auckland. I am planning to visit Auckland during the month of Oct or Nov 14 together with my wife. May I know what are the place of interest that are highly recommended for us to visit? We are planning to spend 14 days in Auckland. Thank very much.

Rgds Brian

Mentioned in this post
Auckland
Auckland
North Island, New Zealand
Christchurch, New...
Destination Expert
for Zhuhai, Christchurch, South Island
Level Contributor
37,544 posts
375 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What places to visit in Auckland during Oct or Nov 14.

Why are you staying in Auckland for 14 days? Are you staying with family or working? Will you have any chance to travel outside the city? What are your interests & will you have a car?

Read the "day trips" suggestions on the top right of the Forum too.

Mentioned in this post
Auckland
Auckland
North Island, New Zealand
2. Re: What places to visit in Auckland during Oct or Nov 14.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 March 2014, 13:16