We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christina Lake Dog Access

Calgary, Canada
1 post
Save Topic
Christina Lake Dog Access

We are planning on staying in Christina Lake near the end of August. I know the Provincial Park Beach is off limits to our pooch but of course we want to get our uber friendly dog swimming. We have never not picked up after her & she is always kept clean. I've noticed a couple of entries pretty much saying don't bring a dog. Is this true or is there access somewhere?

Mentioned in this post
Christina Lake
Christina Lake
102 Reviews
Christina Lake, Canada
4 replies to this topic
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
31,526 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Christina Lake Dog Access

From the Christina Lake Tourism website

http://www.christinalake.com/living/pets

Pets are well loved in Christina Lake. But they know they have to share nature with people. Please keep your pets on leash and pick up after them. There are a few places where dogs are invited to get into the water. In particular, turn south onto Swanson Road and go past the Esso on the left and the Fire Station on the right. In 2 k you come to the river and a great place for dogs to swim. The Nature Park around the Christina Living Arts Centre (Welcome Centre) is posted and doggie do bags are provided there.

Mentioned in this post
Christina Lake
Christina Lake
102 Reviews
Christina Lake, Canada
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
31,526 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Christina Lake Dog Access

They have an email address if you want to contact them directly for more information.

1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Christina Lake Dog Access

Did you ever go to Christina Lake? I’m looking at the Schulli Resort but can’t find info anywhere,

Thanks.

Mentioned in this post
Christina Lake
Christina Lake
102 Reviews
Christina Lake, Canada
Paradise, Canada
Level Contributor
1,605 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Christina Lake Dog Access

Sharon D the OP (original poster) IBMoveinom was from summer 2015. They never came back to this thread and I doubt they are monitoring this thread. You can ask them directly by sending them a private message by clicking on their screen name and click on send message. Or use the "ask a question" button to start your own thread.

Edited: 25 January 2018, 07:58
Reply to: Christina Lake Dog Access
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Christina Lake
Recent Conversations