We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer from Southampton Port to Heathrow Airport?

Philadelphia...
2 posts
Save Topic
Transfer from Southampton Port to Heathrow Airport?

Hi All,

I am traveling with a group of 10 people and we are trying to figure out the best way to get from the port to Heathrow Airport on a Sunday? Our flight is at 14:00 and are trying to find the most direct way to get to the airport. We've looked at taking a taxi to the bus station, then the bus to the airport but with 10 people that just screams chaos to me. Any suggestions for reliable transfer companies? I've found airportstaxitransfers.com but don't know if this is a legitimate site or not?

Thanks!

Edited: 13 September 2017, 03:20
12 replies to this topic
North Carolina
Level Contributor
2 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Transfer from Southampton Port to Heathrow Airport?

Thanks guys for making me think. It doesn't make any sense to take a chance and end up buying another plane ticket.

12. Re: Transfer from Southampton Port to Heathrow Airport?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 25 September 2017, 01:35

Reply to: Transfer from Southampton Port to Heathrow Airport?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted