We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sunday breakfast in Hereford

uk
Level Contributor
13 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
sunday breakfast in Hereford

Can anyone recommend where is open in Hereford on Sundays for breakfast(at about 8am)

thanks

Diego's Cafe
$$ - $$$, Cafe, British
Cafe at All Saints
$$ - $$$, Cafe, British, International
Cumbria, United...
Level Contributor
3,446 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sunday breakfast in Hereford

Hi

The John Spice restaurant in the Green Dragon Hotel is open Sunday 8am to 10am for breakfast - see Green Dragon website - doesn't say that it is for residents only. Sorry cannot be of more help.

H

Mentioned in this post
The Green Dragon
The Green Dragon
866 Reviews
Hereford, UK
westmids/calaegos
Destination Expert
for Cala d'Or
Level Contributor
1,413 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sunday breakfast in Hereford

Avoid The Green Dragon- dreadful place. I'll make some enquiries at work tomorrow- I have a few ideas but want to make sure they are open on Sundays.

Mentioned in this post
The Green Dragon
The Green Dragon
866 Reviews
Hereford, UK
UK
Level Contributor
996 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sunday breakfast in Hereford

I think the main difficulty is that many of the cafes that do breakfast are open on Sunday but not until 09.30am onwards. Other than that ( for an 8am ) you are limited to hotels - eg the Castle or Wetherspoons is also open for breakfast at that time. ( I am presuming you are asking about city centre venues?)

4. Re: sunday breakfast in Hereford

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 February 2015, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Hereford
Recent Conversations