We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eller Close House

Nristol, UK
Level Contributor
33 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Eller Close House

We were about to book Eller Close House through Lakelovers for a week's holiday next Spring. However, now having second thoughts as it appears that the leisure club facilities will not be included (not clear from their site - only clarified by a telephone call) and, secondly, I have now seen several poor reviews on this site.

I have also seen that the property is on the market for sale - which might possibly mean the owners are losing interest?

I would be very grateful for any input about Eller Close House from someone who has visited.

We need a large property (4 beds) and would like to be in the heart of the lakes, so on paper the property looks perfect.

Mentioned in this post
Lakelovers
Lakelovers
759 Reviews
Bowness-on-Windermere, UK
1. Re: Eller Close House

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 April 2011, 12:17