We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The white lodge inn

Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
The white lodge inn

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone else had experienced issues with booking.com in that they advertise hotels that are no reflection on their photos and listing. I would love to hear from you!

Cheers

Helen xx

3 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The white lodge inn

Please to anyone considering staying at the white lodge inn at Blackpool....

This hotel is a death trap and the fire service are currently working with the landlord to make the hotel safe. No fire alarms, no sinage, dangerous materials within the property such as ceiling tiles and it goes on. I have contacted the BBC, itv and martins money tips to get my concerns out there and to stop this happening.

Booking.com don't give a hoot to say the least that they are advertising a dangerous hotel.

Please people, get in touch and share your experiences! For gods sake, do not book this hotel! It is exactly the opposite to what is specified on booking.com

I won't settle until I'm heard!

Cheers

Helen x

Edited: 07 August 2017, 02:55
Yorkshire
Level Contributor
4,786 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The white lodge inn

The place for your comments (besides any complaint you wish to make to the hotel) is to leave a review

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g…

Booking.com is just a third party site who allows places to advertise their hotel rooms for people to book - they don't personally vet them all. All we, the customer can do, is thoroughly vet reviews before we book.

Additionally, I would absolutely contact the local Council if there are fire safety concerns/health and safety concerns

https:/…Hotel-complaints.aspx

Edited: 07 August 2017, 03:11
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The white lodge inn

The purpose of my comment is to make sure that people do not make the mistake I made! I have posted comments on here to check if people, users of booking.com have had the same experience as me and to advise people who look on here before booking a hotel not to book the White Lodge Inn at Blackpool.

Lancashire fire service are currently working with the landlord, I have contacted everyone who I can regarding this.

Regarding booking.com, I have been fobbed off and they will not listen. My worry is that they advertise a product that does not exist! The hotel is everything that their description is not! This in my eyes is not right and certainly needs stopped.

If hotel continues to run as a hotel and a fire breaks out then people will die. It is worse than bad!

Edited: 07 August 2017, 03:38
Reply to: The white lodge inn
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Blackpool
Recent Conversations