We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

North, South that is the question

Kent, United Kingdom
1 post
Save Topic
North, South that is the question

I'm spending two nights in October (looking for accommodation) with a friend, we just want to go out of hotel/guesthouse and be amongst the razzmatazz - not interested in pleasure beach or zoos but just the feel of Blackpool, shopping, eating, a few slot machines, visit tower etc just to go out and be on beach and walk around

Please could anyone recommend where to stay, have read so much I've confused myself

5 replies to this topic
Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
1,040 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: North, South that is the question

Have a look at the Lyndene Hotel which is situated roughly half way between pleasure beach and the tower. It's on the Prom so the beach is across the road and you can walk in either direction and find plenty going on.

They often have special offers so give them a call. The rooms are clean and the food is very good.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
92 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: North, South that is the question

Agree about Lyndene if you want to be totally central but would also recommend Elgin, Sheraton, Cliffs on Queens Prom which is slightly north of North Pier so wee walk/tram to town but much quieter location and best illuminations at this end too

wrexham
Level Contributor
1,367 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: North, South that is the question

Number twenty five is a lovely guest house that has very large rooms and very,very clean.Also as good a breakfast as you will get and owners are lovely.

Blackpool
Destination Expert
for Blackpool
Level Contributor
1,367 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: North, South that is the question

I would stay Central then :)

wrexham
Level Contributor
1,367 posts