We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

About blackpool service buses?

2 posts
Save Topic
About blackpool service buses?

I am going on holiday with my parents, we are from central Scotland, using the Blackpool service buses and I sometimes have a weak bladder if I don`t know I am near a toilet, blushes, the busy we are going to use is Blackpool service buses, I need to ask is there a toilet on the bus? and maybe it stops half way? please reply to if anyone has the answer linguist972@gmail.com.

Mentioned in this post
Scotland
Scotland
United Kingdom
Blackpool
Blackpool
Lancashire, UK
4 replies to this topic
Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
823 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: About blackpool service buses?

not sure but are you asking about services from Glasgow or Hamilton to blackpool citylihk and national express will stop citylink be Gretna or southwaite national express usually further down usually have toilets but if busy day may have extra coaches without toiet where you leaving from and when

Mentioned in this post
Glasgow
Glasgow
Scotland, UK
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: About blackpool service buses?

We are leaving on the 9th July from I think its Paisley uk we are leaving from if I remember, I can not remember the name of the area, and it is called Blackpool promotion service buses.

Mentioned in this post
Paisley
Paisley
Renfrewshire, UK
Blackpool
Blackpool
Lancashire, UK
England, United...
Level Contributor
15,496 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: About blackpool service buses?

PLEASE remove your post ASAP.

It is utter madness to put your email address on a worldwide, unmonitored public forum, where it can be seen, harvested, used and abused by every spammer, scammer, troll, crook and timewasting moron on the planet.

Any Tripadvisor member who wants to reply to your question will do so in this forum.

For all we know, you could possibly be a scammer harvesting email addresses for nefarious purposes, especially as you only joined TripAdvisor today and you aren’t even sure which town in Scotland you are travelling from???

I wish you well.

Edited: 12 June 2018, 01:48
Mentioned in this post
Scotland
Scotland
United Kingdom
Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
823 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: About blackpool service buses?

you have booked a holiday with blackpool promotion they usually stop at Gretna about an hour half and same after usually have toilets on buses for emergency use phone blackpoolpromotions and ask them

Reply to: About blackpool service buses?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted