We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Years Eve

Munich, Germany
Level Contributor
2 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
New Years Eve

Hi! What to do at New Years Eve in London ? Go to a club, eat/dance in a Hotel, get frozen at the Embankment ? My husband and I are planning our trip and got quite lost.... We would like to party at a fancy location, could be elegant or stylish. We like good food. Price isn´t that important, but € 800,-- for the Ritz is definitely too much... Any suggestions ? I need help ! Thank you !!!

Likely To Sell Out
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle and Bath...
5,256 reviews
from US$127.10*
Likely To Sell Out
Making of Harry Potter Round-Trip...
456 reviews
from US$105.70*
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, Bath...
2,085 reviews
from US$150.00*
Special Offer
Luxury Paris Day Trip with Champagne...
464 reviews
from US$302.10*
US$335.60
Hitchin, United...
Level Contributor
8,557 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Years Eve

Hi, sorry you haven't had any replies just yet.

You will find that many restaurants and hotels are not quite thinking "New Year" just now... Halloween and Christmas are still probably the furthest you could look with any confidence.

Certainly try in maybe um.... November? You may then find it's much easier to find info on New Year.

2. Re: New Years Eve

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 April 2010, 12:16