We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

London tour bus that picks up from Marylebone Station ?

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
707 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
London tour bus that picks up from Marylebone Station ?

Is there a London Tour i can pick up from Marylebone Station ?, maybe a 'hop on-hop off' bus, if so how much should i expect to pay ? cheers !

Mentioned in this post
London
London
England, UK
Marylebone
Marylebone
139 Reviews
London, UK
Best Seller
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, and Bath...
5,581 Reviews
from US$119.40*
Best Seller
Harry Potter Tour of Warner Bros...
736 Reviews
from US$107.70*
Best Seller
Stonehenge, Windsor and Bath with Pub...
2,222 Reviews
from US$122.00*
Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
58,542 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: London tour bus that picks up from Marylebone Station ?

The nearest pickup point for the hop on hop off bus is on Marylebone Road just east of the junction with Baker Street. The Big Bus stops there, and I very much suspect that the Original Tour will stop there as well, since it's very near - sigh - Madame Tussaud's.

The walk from Marylebone station to the stops mentioned above shouldn't take much more than ten minutes. Fares for the hop on hop off buses are around £25 for adults.

Mentioned in this post
Marylebone
Marylebone
139 Reviews
London, UK
Baker Street
Baker Street
363 Reviews
London, UK
Big Bus Tours
Big Bus Tours
6,915 Reviews
London, UK
2. Re: London tour bus that picks up from Marylebone Station ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 April 2010, 13:18