We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel from Coventry to Stoneleigh Exhibition centre.

Coleraine, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
27 reviews
4 helpful votes
Travel from Coventry to Stoneleigh Exhibition centre.
Save

I'm travelling from Birmingham and staying in Coventry mid November to attend Stoneleigh exhibition centre. Probably staying in a Premier Inn with my 15 yr old son and was wondering which hotel would be best, also how easy is it to get from Coventry to Stoneleigh?

Any info appreciated.

Thanks.

10 replies to this topic
Machynlleth, United...
Level Contributor
7,840 posts
5 reviews
2 helpful votes
1. Re: Travel from Coventry to Stoneleigh Exhibition centre.
Save

Hmmm NEAC website is ominously vague about public transport.

Says taxi from Coventry train station. Mentions Coventry bus station but no specific bus nos. or routes ...

https://www.naecstoneleigh.co.uk/Visitors/Getting_Here_1.htmlMORE IN A MO ....

Machynlleth, United...
Level Contributor
7,840 posts
5 reviews
2 helpful votes
2. Re: Travel from Coventry to Stoneleigh Exhibition centre.
Save

http://Www.traveline.info is both a journey planner and has a tab to access the full bus timetables for every route in the country.

As far as I can tell, the direct bus service is the 539 from Coventry to Kenilworth via Baginton and the NEC, where it stops outside the main entrance. Four buses per day , takes just over half an hour.

Bus service 539

Stratford-upon-Avon...
Level Contributor
1,001 posts
4 reviews
4 helpful votes
3. Re: Travel from Coventry to Stoneleigh Exhibition centre.
Save

No mention of Kenilworth Station on the website

Torquay, United...
Destination Expert
for London, Devon
Level Contributor
30,757 posts
45 reviews
38 helpful votes
4. Re: Travel from Coventry to Stoneleigh Exhibition centre.
Save

Are there no special/shuttle buses when an event is on?

Stratford-upon-Avon...
Level Contributor
1,001 posts
4 reviews
4 helpful votes
5. Re: Travel from Coventry to Stoneleigh Exhibition centre.
Save

There are hotels near Chesford Bridge about 3 miles from the show ground on regular Leamington Kenilworth Coventry bus routes but very limited service via the Showground and even is there was it could be a longish walk from the main road to where you would want to get to on the site

Coleraine, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
27 reviews
4 helpful votes
6. Re: Travel from Coventry to Stoneleigh Exhibition centre.
Save

Which Premier Inn would be closest to the train station in Coventry or are they all easily accessible?

Coleraine, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
27 reviews
4 helpful votes
7. Re: Travel from Coventry to Stoneleigh Exhibition centre.
Save

Not that I can see on their website - possibly only for exhibitors.

Warwickshire...
Destination Expert
for Cotswolds, Rome, London
Level Contributor
10,416 posts
109 reviews
122 helpful votes
8. Re: Travel from Coventry to Stoneleigh Exhibition centre.
Save

There's this one, although not a frequent service:

https://bustimes.org/services/539-coventry-kenilworth-via-baginton-nac-2

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
38 posts
137 reviews
78 helpful votes
9. Re: Travel from Coventry to Stoneleigh Exhibition centre.
Save

HI. The Coventry City Centre (Belgrade Plaza) Premier Inn is probably the nearest to Cov train station. I drive this route past the NAC to/from work and can honestly say I've never seen a bus on this route, but I could be wrong. I would say that your best bet is a taxi from Coventry as I would say it is nearer to Coventry than anywhere else.

I have found this on their website - https://www.naecstoneleigh.co.uk/Accommodation/Accommodation_Home.html .

Coventry train station is closer than Warwick Parkway, when travelling by train. https://www.naecstoneleigh.co.uk/Visitors/Getting_Here_1.html

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
31 posts
22 reviews
31 helpful votes
10. Re: Travel from Coventry to Stoneleigh Exhibition centre.
Save

Hi,

If you have not already booked something, you could probably book the Premier Inn on the A45/Kenpas Highway, easy to find on a map... located behind a Miller & Carter restaurant. Then you could probably take a taxi to the showground which wouldnt cost too much.

If you would like a good recommendation for place to stay/eat/drink try The Oak in Baginton, The Old Mill in Baginton and maybe stay at the Dakota in baginton. That is very close to the NAEC/Showground.

Reply to: Travel from Coventry to Stoneleigh Exhibition centre.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2022 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.