We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cardiff bay for hire

1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Cardiff bay for hire

Hi,

I am trying to find somewhere in the Cardiff Bay area to have a small private party for around 25 of us. It will be for our anniversary/vow renewal.

Ideally somewhere where we can have music playing in the background and a small buffet (I think bring our own would be cheaper but if not then ideally somewhere not expensive).

Looking forward to your responses as I'm going out of my mind and it needs sorting as it's in 8 weeks now!!

Kayleigh :)

Edited: 09 June 2018, 23:58
Mentioned in this post
Cardiff Bay
Cardiff Bay
5,385 Reviews
Cardiff, UK
2 replies to this topic
Suffolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Cephalonia
Level Contributor
11,763 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cardiff bay for hire

Hi Kayleigh,

This might be a crazy idea but how about googling "Cardiff Rugby Clubs". There are a few and as it is summer and therefore not the rugby season you might be able to hire one of the clubhouses.

Bob

Mentioned in this post
Cardiff
Cardiff
Southern Wales, UK
Rugby
Rugby
Warwickshire, UK
Wales
Level Contributor
2,369 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cardiff bay for hire

The Lookout Bar (at what used to be World of Boats) is definitely worth looking at http://www.lookoutcafebar.co.uk/ It's the best spot in the Bay, right on the waterfront, and if it's a nice evening you can sit out on the deck.

They regularly do private parties (my neighbours had their wedding party there, a friend is having his 50th birthday party there later in the year) and it's often used by cast and crew from productions at the nearby BBC studios. They'd expect to do the catering, but it's well worth it.

Edited: 10 June 2018, 05:01
Reply to: Cardiff bay for hire
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted