We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

GAA Matches

Mayo
Level Contributor
24 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
GAA Matches

We are holidaying in Belfast and wondering where is a good place to watch next Sundays GAA matches between Galway v Kerry and Roscommon v Mayo. Somewhere that is child friendly...Bar & Restaurant or a hotel. Any suggestions/recommendations would be very much appreciated. We are staying near in Belfast.

3 replies to this topic
Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
277 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: GAA Matches

The gah isn't my bag so I'm no expert, but Laverys would probably be a good shout and I'm sure they'd be OK with the nippers, or possibly the Garrick?

Maybe Bobby or one of the lads will be able to give you a steer on places up the west, where there'll be no shortage of options.

Edited: 29 July 2017, 02:41
County Londonderry...
Destination Expert
for Belfast, Northern Ireland, County Donegal
Level Contributor
2,621 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: GAA Matches

Not a fan myself but I know friends who watch games here for sure........but be warned they have never come home sober.

http://hatfieldhousebelfast.com/

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
277 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: GAA Matches

Aye, I was going to suggest the Hatfield Tony, as it's very much a traditional gah pub but there can be a right rabble of student types in there and not necessarily child friendly. Might be OK out of term time though.

Alternatively, the Errigle, a short dander up the road is a more pleasant spot. I'm sure they would sort you out.

Reply to: GAA Matches
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted