We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Connect 09/ Accommodation question

Stonehaven, United...
Level Contributor
332 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Connect 09/ Accommodation question

My husband and I are planning a West coast camping trip for our holidays next year.

The plan was to start at the Connect Festival in Inveraray and work our way up from there.

However, beacuase we'll have 2 weeks worth of stuff with us (and a lot of photography gear) we were going to stay in a B&B/inn rather than camp at the festival. I've tried looking into this, but already the cheap places (i.e. Youth Hostel) seem to be booked and the B&Bs that have got back to me are waaaay out of our price range.

Does anyone have ideas on what we can do? Are there storage facilities in the town where we can put our stuff while we camp at Connect?

Thanks for your help

Mentioned in this post
Inveraray
Inveraray
Argyll and Bute, UK
Hostels in Inveraray
Backpackers Plus
Backpackers Plus
#2 of 19 Speciality lodging in Oban
By The Way Hostel and Campsite
By The Way Hostel and Campsite
#2 of 5 Speciality lodging in Tyndrum
Oban Backpackers
Oban Backpackers
#4 of 19 Speciality lodging in Oban
Stonehaven, United...
Level Contributor
332 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Connect 09/ Accommodation question

No ideas then?

Ho hum.

argyll, scotland
Level Contributor
73 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Connect 09/ Accommodation question

I cannot think of anywhere in town where you could store your stuff im afraid - the only real option would be to get a B&B :(

Camping at connect if the weather is good pretty much cannot be beaten BUT if its wet then im afraid its the opposite end of the spectrum and will possibly ruin your tent for the rest of your holiday..:(

3. Re: Connect 09/ Accommodation question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2009, 13:18
Get answers to your questions about Inveraray
Recent Conversations