We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

our first holiday

camborne
1 post
Save Topic
our first holiday

my husband and i have been married for 25 years and never been on holiday our kids are grown up so we want to go to scotland in september for a week but we need some idea where to go please help we live in cornwall so i need help with site seeing etc thankyou :)

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
4,776 posts
242 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: our first holiday

Treez-68, hello and welcome to the forum :)

Lots of advice on offer here. To make the most of the forum, it is often best to be quite specific with your questions.

You have a good start - a week. September. And you have posted in the FW forum, so I assume you are interesting in visiting Fort William?

I have so more questions:

Will you be driving, flying, or using train/bus? Do you wish to travel to different locations or spend a week in one place? What sort of place would you like to stay - hotel, B&B, campsite, self-catering cottage? Any must-see locations for you? WHat are your interests? Scenery? Photography? wildlife? distilleries? culture? history? castles? shopping? music? adventure activities? golf? - there is so much on offer in Soctland!

Septmeber is a nice time to visit - long daylight hours and not many midges!

Look forward to hearing more from you,

Abs :)

2. Re: our first holiday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 21:17