We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfers from CDG Airport to Paris city hotels

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
77 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Transfers from CDG Airport to Paris city hotels

We will be arriving at 2 pm on a Wednesday in November. Should we book an airport transfer for $21 per person or take the taxi? There are two of us arriving. Thank you.

Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access...
581 Reviews
from US$74.20*
Likely To Sell Out
Moulin Rouge Show Paris
3,240 Reviews
from US$102.50*
Likely To Sell Out
Eiffel Tower Priority Access Ticket...
645 Reviews
from US$48.30*
3 replies to this topic
Palo Alto...
Level Contributor
3,411 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfers from CDG Airport to Paris city hotels

Is the $21 per person transfer a shared shuttle? If it is not, then it is cheaper than the flat rate taxi which will be either 50€ for 55€ depending on where you are going. If the shuttle has a good reputation then it will be a cheaper and possibly better alternative but you have not said the name of the shuttle service or the hotel arranging the service so who knows. I don't like shared shuttles because back in the day when I used to take them I was never lucky enough to be the first or second person dropped off.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
77 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfers from CDG Airport to Paris city hotels

Thank you. It is $21/person so for 2 people it will be $42. I will be booking it through viator.com.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
27,669 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transfers from CDG Airport to Paris city hotels

A shared shuttle is not a great idea and buying it through a middleman means when it doesn't show up, you are stuck being told by Viator to contact the vendor and by the vendor that they have never heard of you and so talk to Viator. I'd never buy anything through a middleman agency that does not provide the service. If you do book a shuttle don't book one you have to pre-pay.

Reply to: Transfers from CDG Airport to Paris city hotels
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
;