We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Toulouse Airport car rental return

Orange, California
Level Contributor
7 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Toulouse Airport car rental return

Please, somebody tell me about the car rental return at Toulouse airport. I am sure it is easy, but my husband is so worried (we once had a problem returning a car in Paris) and he is driving me nuts. Does anybody have an address for Hertz car rental return? Anybody have experience returning a car at the Toulouse airport? Thank you so much in advance.

Mentioned in this post
Toulouse
Toulouse
Haute-Garonne, France
Paris
Paris
Ile-de-France, France
Best Seller
Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access...
645 Reviews
from US$73.00*
Best Seller
Eiffel Tower Priority Access Ticket...
702 Reviews
from US$47.50*
Best Seller
Moulin Rouge Show Paris
3,267 Reviews
from US$100.80*
1 reply
Illinois
Level Contributor
18,645 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Toulouse Airport car rental return

I did drive around a bit looking for the rental car return. Here's what I noted in my trip report from that trip:

"Then I took another tour of the airport trying to find the rental car return. It turns out you need to follow the signs for P1 and P2 as if you follow the “location des voitures” signs you don’t get there."

I rented from Europcar but I think the companies were all in the same place for returns. This was in 2014. Sometimes I've been able to find the return on Google maps, but I don't remember if I tried for that time since it was an airport.

Edited: 14 June 2018, 07:38
Reply to: Toulouse Airport car rental return
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted