We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Uber in Strasbourg

Singapore, Singapore
1 post
Uber in Strasbourg

I will be arriving by train to Strasbourg next weekend, and would like to take an uber to the hotel. Is Uber commonly used in Strasbourg?

5 replies to this topic
Washington DC
Level Contributor
4,226 posts
64 reviews
1. Re: Uber in Strasbourg

What's your obsession with Uber? Why not just take a taxi, it shouldn't cost much if you hotel is central as the train station isn't far out.

Strasbourg, France
Level Contributor
386 posts
229 reviews
2. Re: Uber in Strasbourg

There is lots of uber drivers in Strasbourg !!

1 post
3. Re: Uber in Strasbourg

What's your obsession hating Uber ? It's the sign of the times and you are on the bus or be left behind. I support local taxi drivers, but Uber provides and supplements service for all riders.

Anguilla
Level Contributor
30 posts
194 reviews
4. Re: Uber in Strasbourg

Hi! I wanted to add a question on to this thread in case any residents or regular visitors can chime in! We're looking at visiting Alsace next year on a family trip (all adults 30s and mid-60s) but we're considering NOT having a car so we can enjoy some wine tasting and not burden someone with driving. We have found that in smaller towns Uber can be very useful since taxis aren't always readily available... is Uber a common option for things like this or is it better to hire a driver to take care of us for the entire day? Sorry to take over the thread but this seemed like a good place to continue this conversation! :)

Thanks, Shannon

Lords Valley...
Level Contributor
1,914 posts
1 review
5. Re: Uber in Strasbourg

Uber drivers are generally not vetted. If you want to drive for Uber all you need is a car. Maybe this doesn't apply to Strasbourg, but Google crime by Uber drivers.

Reply to: Uber in Strasbourg
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted