We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

TGA8333 from Paris Montparnasse to Tours

Island of Malta...
Level Contributor
113 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
TGA8333 from Paris Montparnasse to Tours

Hi

I have reserved a rental car at St Pierre du corps for the 1 September after reading on various posts that all trains stop there but when I tried to look at the timetable of the TGV the 13.38 train does not stop in SPDC... only in Tours! I also read somwhere on the forums that there is a shuttle between Tours and SPDCis this still on on a Saturday afternoon please? I know there are other trains that do stop at SPDC but these are either too early or too late. Please helpThanks

Loire Valley
Level Contributor
6,991 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: TGA8333 from Paris Montparnasse to Tours

All trains from Paris that stop in Tours call at St Pierre des Corps.

TGV 8333 arrives St Pierre des Corps at 14:42. It is the first stop

Edited: 24 July 2012, 23:48
Island of Malta...
Level Contributor
113 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: TGA8333 from Paris Montparnasse to Tours

Thank you so much, so I can go and book ahead.

Cheers

3. Re: TGA8333 from Paris Montparnasse to Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 August 2013, 17:17