I posted this on a different forum and am hoping to get some responses here.
We will be in Lyon for a week in September, and are thinking of spending a day in Dijon. We would go by train.
1. How far is the center of town and key attractions from the train station in Dijon? Walkable?
2. What are the key sites you suggest we see there?
3. Train schedules would give us 4-1/2 to 6 hours in Dijon. Is this enough time to see most things?
4. Any recommendations for lunch?
5. Is there any other place you would recommend for a day trip from Lyon? We have been to Avignon a few times.
Thanks for any info!