We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Online reservations proof for Neuschwanstein Castle

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
516 posts
66 reviews
Online reservations proof for Neuschwanstein Castle

We would like to visit the castle but won't know until a day or two ahead when we will be in the area. I see that we can make online reservations until 3pm the day prior. It states that when you show up at the ticket office to pick up tickets that you must show a printed up copy of reservation. Would showing them an online confirmation work or does it have to be printed on paper? We will not have access to a printer while there.

Germany
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
40,743 posts
1. Re: Online reservations proof for Neuschwanstein Castle

Why do not ask them directly? Surely more reliable than any answer you may get here. I assume that it will also work if you show them the reservation confirmation mail on your smartphone (or whatever).

https://www.hohenschwangau.de/765.0.html

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
516 posts
66 reviews
2. Re: Online reservations proof for Neuschwanstein Castle

Humm I didn't even notice if they had an e-mail contact while on their site. Not worth the cost of an international phone call.

Germany
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
40,743 posts
3. Re: Online reservations proof for Neuschwanstein Castle

bottom, right

info(at)ticket-center-hohenschwangau.de

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
516 posts
66 reviews
4. Re: Online reservations proof for Neuschwanstein Castle

Thanks sent out quick e mail will post results when I get them.

5. Re: Online reservations proof for Neuschwanstein Castle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 February 2014, 14:16