We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

driving from Munich

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
47 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
driving from Munich

Hi,

I am going to drive to Neuschwanstein and Linderhof . Which one should I go first. I personally have gone to both places a few times by train; this time I am trying driving. I hoping to catch sunset view of Neuschwanstein, is that even possible? I recall from my first trip that was possible, but it has been a long time. Thanks for your inputs in advance!

Rayleigh, United...
Destination Expert
for Seoul, Rothenburg
Level Contributor
12,276 posts
249 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: driving from Munich

Bit confused. Surely if you want to end up at N'stein at sundown it follows you go to Linderhof first?

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
47 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: driving from Munich

My apology, it does seem like I was going in circle and answering my question. I will rephrase my question a bit. Is it possible to see Neuschwanstein in a sunset back ground? Either via Marian bridge or ?

3. Re: driving from Munich

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 May 2014, 12:16