We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

LAX to Berlin August 2013 Prices& when to buy?

california
Level Contributor
1,070 posts
73 reviews
Save Topic
LAX to Berlin August 2013 Prices& when to buy?

Hello TA!!

I have been looking @ the airfares from Los Angeles to Berlin for the last 2 weeks of August 2013...

so far with United they are running about $800 RT (some code share with Lufthansa or Air Canada other flight combinations directly with United)

Is this a good deal for this time of year or pretty standard price?

I know its 10 months away so im wondering if the prices will go down even more??

Thanks!!

Yesi

Mentioned in this post
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
California
Houston, TX
Level Contributor
232 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: LAX to Berlin August 2013 Prices& when to buy?

wow that is a great price if it is $800 I would jump on that. That price must be before taxes because it should be around $1400

california
Level Contributor
1,070 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: LAX to Berlin August 2013 Prices& when to buy?

Thanks Houston_TXTra!

its with taxes!

I thought it was really cheap! it will be my son's (11 yr old) time time to Europe!

I just have to ask for vacation time 10 months before! :)

3. Re: LAX to Berlin August 2013 Prices& when to buy?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 January 2013, 19:40
Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: LAX to Berlin August 2013 Prices& when to buy?

That's a great price. I would jump on it too. I wish I can find flights for that price. I'm looking at open jaw tickets from LAX to Prague and returning from Paris to LAX for May 2013 but unfortunately the cheapest one is around $1270 ish.

Mentioned in this post
Prague
Prague
Bohemia, Czech Republic
Paris
Paris
Ile-de-France, France
Huntsville, Texas
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: LAX to Berlin August 2013 Prices& when to buy?

Hello there,

I booked our RT tickets from Houston to Amsterdam then back to Houston via Prague and i paid a little over 900 with Luthansia.

We are going to take train from Amsterdam to Berlin and the tickets and schedule just opened up. Great prices on the Baun now.

Happy travels

Cheaptravelor

Mentioned in this post
Amsterdam
Amsterdam
North Holland Province, The Netherlands
Prague
Prague
Bohemia, Czech Republic
6. Re: LAX to Berlin August 2013 Prices& when to buy?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2013, 17:15