We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Two girls needing some advice, should we stay or go?

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Two girls needing some advice, should we stay or go?

Hello,

Me and my friend are visiting Bremen from Tuesday 15th December until Saturday 19th.

Would it be worth visiting another German town (open to suggestions) for the last two days before we return home?

I have visited Germany before - Berlin, my friend has not. It is both our first experience of the Christmas Markets.

Would it be worth visiting a different town? We are just wanting to make the most of our four days. We have made a list of things to see and do in Bremen and from the looks of it we have an extra day or so to travel somewhere else.

Had a look throughout the forum and can't find much to help us decide, any help is appreciated.

Thanks

:-)

Mentioned in this post
Germany
Germany
Europe
Berlin
Berlin
Germany
Bremen
Bremen
State of Bremen, Germany
1. Re: Two girls needing some advice, should we stay or go?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2016, 12:17
Get answers to your questions about Bremen