We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help

N K
Chennai (Madras...
Level Contributor
186 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
Help

I am taking a bus from Pamplona to Zaragoza. I am planning to roam around for a few hours and then take a train to Barcelona. Is the Alsa bus station in Zaragoza close to the city center - if not, is there any public transport from bus station to the city center? Also, is there a left luggage or locker facility in the bus station or train station? I am told the bus & train stations are very closeby. Am I correct? Would greatly appreciate any inputs.

Mentioned in this post
Pamplona
Pamplona
Navarra, Spain
Zaragoza
Zaragoza
Province of Zaragoza, Spain
Barcelona
Barcelona
Province of Barcelona, Spain
Malaga, Spain
Level Contributor
68,002 posts
3,765 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help

The Zaragoza Delicias Train Station has a section where one can have luggage lockers.

Address: Calle Rioja, 33

Mentioned in this post
Zaragoza
Zaragoza
Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
8,277 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help

bus and train stations are on the same giantic building. it is not in the city center, but you can easely go there by bus, train (+bus) or taxi.

i dont remember which bus line goes to the center, but i guess that if you look at google maps and search for a route on public transport from Zaragoza Delicias to plaza del Pilar it will show which bus you must take.

Mentioned in this post
Zaragoza
Zaragoza
N K
Chennai (Madras...
Level Contributor
186 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help

Thanks for all the inputs

4. Re: Help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 January 2018, 13:17