We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Do I trust sea-ibiza.com

Harleston, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Do I trust sea-ibiza.com

Hi all,

I'm looking to book my hen do and we are looking for a villa in Ibiza. My bridesmaid come across www.sea-ibiza.com

has anyone booked through these before? Are they legit?

Thanks

Emma

Mentioned in this post
Ibiza Town
Ibiza Town
Ibiza, Spain
10 replies to this topic
ibiza
Destination Expert
for Ibiza, Sant Antoni de Portmany
Level Contributor
3,967 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Do I trust sea-ibiza.com

i'd never heard of them and have no experience of them but despite their claims to be legally registered there are no clues to where, with whom or any official business numbers that most legal businesses display. also, any villa in Ibiza which is for rent should have a legal license from the authorities and the permit number should be displayed on any publicity for it. none of these villas have any sign of a number on this website. the authorities have just fined airbnb ad tripadvisor 300k each for advertising illegal villas and tens of thousands to another 17 agencies for doing the same thing.

ask sea Ibiza for their nif number and ask them for the et number of the villa you are looking at. their phone number is a special rate number, not an Ibiza one.

mm

Mentioned in this post
Ibiza Town
Ibiza Town
Ibiza, Spain
Leuven, Belgium
Level Contributor
1,225 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Do I trust sea-ibiza.com

Cala salada looks a very quiet beach ,I think you need a car to reach and move around.

London, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Do I trust sea-ibiza.com

We used Sunuti

All the holiday rental villas have touristic license. very good communication by phone, e mail and live chat on their website

https://www.sunuti.com/holiday-rental/

ibiza
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
3,967 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Do I trust sea-ibiza.com

there are villas on that site that don't have the toursit license number.

mm

London, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Do I trust sea-ibiza.com

You can ask them for the tourist license number if it’s not there. I wouldn’t recommend renting without confirming the owner has got a valid tourist licenses

ibiza
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
3,967 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Do I trust sea-ibiza.com

really? you would think that if you were an agency renting a legally registered villa that the license number would be splashed over every villa's details. here there are villas with valid numbers for the license and provisional license, villas with no numbers at all, and at least 1 villa with a number that bears no resemblance to an authentic license number.

mm

Harleston, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Do I trust sea-ibiza.com

I'm kind of getting the general feeling that the answer to my question is a big fat no lol! Thanks for all your comments!

London, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Do I trust sea-ibiza.com

As mouseymouse commented it’s important to use only legit companies that follow the rules

I informed the platform I suggested and they updated thier listings. Tnx mouseymouse

Wish you all a lovely weekend and a great Ibiza season

Mentioned in this post
Ibiza Town
Ibiza Town
Ibiza, Spain
Ile-de-France...
2 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Do I trust sea-ibiza.com

Hi Everybody,

I am sorry my english is poor, but everybody can understand me. Nobody have to book with sea-ibiza.com. It s a fake agency , i try to book with theme but evrything is strange. The contract you have to sign is not from you and the agency. You have to pay directly the owner, that it s very strange. The price is also very strange more than 40% less of the market. I ve got friend in ibiza , and i asked the agency to visite the villa, its not possible. I asked for the identity card of the owner before to make the bank transfer, it s not possible to have it. No touristic number of the villa. Every thing is fake on this agency. If you don t want to loose your monney don t booked with this agency. I send my preocupation to the police station and the official touristique agency of ibiza.

Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Do I trust sea-ibiza.com

It's a scam, my brother have paid fo a holliday and his money is gone.

Don't trust hem.

Reply to: Do I trust sea-ibiza.com
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
;