We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ibiza in April

London
Level Contributor
6 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Ibiza in April

Hi, we will be going away with our 5 year old to Ibiza in April and wondered where would be a good place to stay. Ideally we want to keep away from any noise and sights of San Antonio and also would like very nice laid back surroundings i.e. beaches, shops coves etc... but we are not too fussed about the accommodation provided it is very near to the beach. Your advise would be greatly appreciated.

ibiza
Destination Expert
for Ibiza, Sant Antoni de Portmany
Level Contributor
4,145 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Ibiza in April

i need autotext. the ibiza season doesn't start until may 1st so you won't need to worry about noise or sights in san antonio or anywhere else. your problem will be finding accommodation that's open as only about 15% of our hotels/apartments are open.

try santa eulalia and san antonio first as 'resorts' because they have a year round working population and have many fine places to eat and drink.

mm

London
Level Contributor
6 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ibiza in April

Thanks very much. We are struggling to find any nice places open. San Miguel and other places all seem to be closed.

Ireland
Level Contributor
5,248 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ibiza in April

Have a look at here. Its open all year round

http://www.canpujolet.com/

London
Level Contributor
6 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ibiza in April

Thanks, but this is too far from the beach. Any other tips would be welcomed.

Ireland
Level Contributor
5,248 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ibiza in April

here you go

www.ibiza-spotlight.com/hostal-talamanca/

Seaford, United...
Level Contributor
125 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ibiza in April

Santa Eulalia is probably your best bet, although most places will be pretty quiet in April in Ibiza. Have you thought of going to Majorca as there is more choice there in April?

London
Level Contributor
6 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ibiza in April

Thanks for the info. It does seem like we'll have to look at San Antonio after all... Santa Eulalia was lovely but we couldn't find anywhere for our budget. We've already booked flights so we're stuck with Ibiza... I will check with the Hostal Talamanca and some apartments in Playa d’en Bossa.

Ireland
Level Contributor
5,248 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Ibiza in April

www.travelrepublic.co.uk is one of the best value booking engines for budget accommodation.

ibiza
Level Contributor
2,829 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Ibiza in April

san antonio is nice in april - don't be afraid to book there.....

i love a spring breakfast at ritas by the marina.

London
Level Contributor
6 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Ibiza in April

Travel Republic was really good thank you dannykay! We like the look of Casa Luis in Santa Elulalia. Does anyone know if this is a nice place?