We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Playa den bossa or San An?

Incline Village...
Level Contributor
51 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Playa den bossa or San An?

I am helping my daughter and her friends with finding accomodations. Where would 3 - 21year old women have the best time? Only there for 2-3 nights. Looking for beach time, fun nightlife and cheap food options.The hotel price of San an is appealing, saving them about $55 a night. My impressions is that san an is a bit tacky and not a quality beach? Is playa den bossa worth the extra cost? The group will be there in August.

glasgow
Level Contributor
418 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Playa den bossa or San An?

bump

New Jersey
Level Contributor
83 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Playa den bossa or San An?

Myself and my brother were deciding the same thing. We decided to stay in San Ant due to the prices and the fact that if we wanted to go to Playa den Bossa, we could just take local transportation there. There is a lot of nightlife around San Ant, which makes it a very appealing area as well. We're going there in late August as well.

Mentioned in this post
Playa d'en Bossa
Playa d'en Bossa
Ibiza, Spain
Incline Village...
Level Contributor
51 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Playa den bossa or San An?

Good point about just spending a day at PDB and saving the hotel money for other things. So I'm assuming a frequent bus service between the two cities so its easy to do?

New Jersey
Level Contributor
83 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Playa den bossa or San An?

Yes. Buses are available pretty often b/w the 2 areas. Very convenient.

5. Re: Playa den bossa or San An?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 13:41