We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

quiet location for group of 5

Fort Lauderdale...
12 posts
Save Topic
quiet location for group of 5

Hi we are a group of 5 going to ibiza sep 7 for 2 nights and would like a quiet location. We will be getting a hotel.

Any ideas where to stay on the island?

Leeds
Level Contributor
33 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: quiet location for group of 5

Hi, I have been to Cala Llonga, Es Cana and Santa Eulalia they are lovely resorts and imagine that they will be reasonably quiet that time of year. I have also heard that Portinatx is nice and quiet all year. Hope this helps.

Mentioned in this post
Cala Llonga
Cala Llonga
Ibiza, Spain
Portinatx
Portinatx
94 Reviews
Ibiza, Spain
Fort Lauderdale...
12 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: quiet location for group of 5

Great exactly what i wanted to know, thank you, ive been many places but i have never wanted quiet till now.

belfast
Level Contributor
410 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: quiet location for group of 5

Hotel Sol Ibiza is an adults only hotel in Santa Eulalia and is 5 mins walk from the beautiful marina. The town has a good beach, a nice promenade and some excellent restaurants. It has a very laid back atmosphere. Having stayed there several times I would highly recommend the Sol Ibiza which sits on a headland and has fantastic sea views.

Mentioned in this post
Ibiza Town
Ibiza Town
Ibiza, Spain
Sol Beach House Ibiza by Melia
Sol Beach House Ibiza by...
1,902 Reviews
Ibiza, Spain
Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
11,811 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: quiet location for group of 5

Closer to the airport but handy for Ibiza Town the talamanca area.

Mentioned in this post
Ibiza Town
Ibiza Town
Ibiza, Spain
County Dublin...
Level Contributor
30,040 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: quiet location for group of 5

This is a nice quiet hotel.

www.hoteltorredelmar.com

6. Re: quiet location for group of 5

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 11:40