We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mother & Daughter birthday trip

Cork, Ireland
5 posts
Save Topic
Mother & Daughter birthday trip

Hi, I’m hoping to bring my mother to Majorca in July for her 70th birthday - it would be our first time there and we would be looking for a nice relaxed resort/hotel near a beach but with a nice pool (that we don’t have to fight to get a lounger🙈). We would be wanting to relax by pool a lot of the time, maybe trip to beach some days & into resort/town for lunches etc.

can anyone point me in the right direction of which resort town to look at and even what hotels would be nice & quiet and not overrun by kids 😬.

2 replies to this topic
Poole, United...
Level Contributor
6,245 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mother & Daughter birthday trip

Puerto Pollensa or Cala Bona would be your best bets, but finding any hotel without the pool bed stampede in July 😆 no chance. Be aware both are an hours transfer from the airport, well worth the effort.

Edinburgh, Scotland
Level Contributor
318 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mother & Daughter birthday trip

Did the same with my 80 yr old mum last year. We stayed in the Roc Linda in Can Pastilla. Great, old fashioned resort, nice and flat and great transfer time from the airport. Easy bus link to Palma, stop is directly across from the hotel. Beaches lovely. Lots of places to sit and watch the world go by in the evening. Feel free to ask more if you like.

Reply to: Mother & Daughter birthday trip
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted