We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airport transfer

2 posts
airport transfer

has anyone used gettransfers in barcelona ...are they good or not

4 replies to this topic
Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
4,293 posts
2 reviews
1. Re: airport transfer

Get a taxi and forget transfers. Easier and cheaper

Barcelona
Level Contributor
5,485 posts
2. Re: airport transfer

From your previous question I understand that you're going to Estartit, so a taxi or a transfer can be expensive, depending on the number of passengers.

There are, of course, public transport options.

From the other question I see that Lynda gave you a few options so I can add a bit to that.

You can take the train to Girona (you can take the train from T2 and change at Passeig de Gracia, for the fast train you'll need to change at Sants). and From Girona the E2 bus to Estartit (from the bus station, which is near the train station)

http://www.ampsa.org/img/Horaris%20Girona-Torroella-L'Estartit.pdf

You can also take the Sarfa bus from the airport, unfortunately the bus to Estartit is only during the summer (from July) so you can take one to the nearby town Torroella de Montgrí (there are 2 buses, at 12:10 1nd 19:40) and from there the local AMPSA bus to Estartit

http://www.ampsa.org/img/Horaris%20Torroella-L'Estartit.pdf

Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
1 post
12 reviews
3. Re: airport transfer

Worst thing that has happen to me. I booked a two way limo from an to the Barcelona airport on the novembre 18 and 21 2018. First disappointment: the driver did not show up at the terminal where was the meeting point. If you are well with there bad application you could end up with talking with someone that try to help. Finally another driver did come but it was not the car i’ve Paid for. After that I did speak with someone that confirm me that there’s no problem for the return.having a doubt I have ask for a confirmation y email. No problem. BUT the driver did not show up another time. After 15 minutes of waiting i’ve Decide to go to the airport by taxi. I will never use that company anywhere else in the world.

Chichester, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
4. Re: airport transfer

I would not use get transfer ever, they are a terrible company who left me stranded at Innsbruck airport. I will never use this company again anywhere in the world and I would recommend that you don't either.

Reply to: airport transfer
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted