We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hostel with private rooms?

College Station, TX
Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hostel with private rooms?

Hi,

I am going to Barcelona solo so I was told to book a hostel in order to meet people and experience the city with other tourists, but I was wondering if there is a way to book a private room so I wont be sharing bedroom/bathroom with others? Any suggestions of what hostel would be good for this? I am currently planning to stay in a hotel unless there is a hostel that is clean and has private rooms. Please assist if you are aware of any.

Thank you.

Mentioned in this post
Barcelona
Barcelona
Province of Barcelona, Spain
3 replies to this topic
Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
2,234 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hostel with private rooms?

Hi,

Check out this cool place Urbany Hostel BCN GO! in Barcelona, Spain on Hostelworld https:/…72729

I did a quick search and here is one place that has private rooms. Not its more of a luxary hostel and the prices seem really expensive for the private rooms. Have a look on Hostelworld and put in your dates. There are many hostels with private rooms at 60 or 70 euros per night. Basic amenities.

Mentioned in this post
Urbany Hostel BCN GO!
Urbany Hostel BCN GO!
1,487 Reviews
Barcelona, Spain
Barcelona
Barcelona
Province of Barcelona, Spain
College Station, TX
Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Hostel with private rooms?

Thank you Michael,

I downloaded that HostelWorld app and its great. It was helpful. I have another question, from looking at hostels, seems like a-lot of them don't have towels and stuff like that, that wouldn't be convenient. I am assuming hotels will offer towels and everything else.

So my question is, if I stay in hotel, would I be able to access hostels just to drink and meet people or is access restricted to people staying in the hostel only?

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
2,234 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hostel with private rooms?

St Christophers hostel has got a bar called Belushis that is open to the public so great for meeting other travellers

Mentioned in this post
St Christopher's Inn Barcelona
St Christopher's Inn...
1,156 Reviews
Barcelona, Spain
Belushi's
Belushi's
219 Reviews
Barcelona, Spain
Reply to: Hostel with private rooms?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted