We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barcelona Nightlife in October?

2 posts
Save Topic
Barcelona Nightlife in October?

Hi guys. I am traveling with my friends in October to Amsterdam and planning to head over to Barcelona for 3-4 days for nightlife. My objective and plan is to enjoy the nightlife, EDM / techno events, clubbing in Barcelona. Can you guys help me out if this is a good time to travel to Barcelona in October for nightlife and share your experiences here if anyone has traveled in Oct or any other month?

Thank you so much in advance for the help fellows.

Mentioned in this post
Amsterdam
Amsterdam
North Holland Province, The Netherlands
Barcelona
Barcelona
Province of Barcelona, Spain
4 replies to this topic
1. Re: Barcelona Nightlife in October?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 13 June 2018, 15:39
Edited: 13 June 2018, 15:39

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Catalonia
Level Contributor
10,657 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Barcelona Nightlife in October?

You are traveling to a city, quite busy by the way...not a summer resort :)

A quick google search will yield you all the info you want, with dates and places.

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
2,240 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Barcelona Nightlife in October?

You mention techno so Barcelona has got a reputation for attracting artists from all over the world. Take a look at resident advisor for lists of whats happening day to day. Mind its probably far too early for lists for october. Whilst spring and summer tends to be best for musical events techno/electronic etc you will still find at the weekends some pretty decent Djs. Apollo, Macarena, Pacha and Razzmatazz are all venues that you should keep an eye out for.

Mentioned in this post
Barcelona
Barcelona
Province of Barcelona, Spain
Pacha Barcelona
Pacha Barcelona
452 Reviews
Barcelona, Spain
Razzmatazz
Razzmatazz
522 Reviews
Barcelona, Spain
Malaga, Spain
Level Contributor
68,885 posts
3,765 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Barcelona Nightlife in October?

https:/…music-nightlife

Reply to: Barcelona Nightlife in October?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted