We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tui V Jet2

rugby
Level Contributor
90 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Tui V Jet2

I have been going to Benidorm at lest 2 times a year for years now and always booked with Jet2, Checking holidays for August for 4 Adults and prices have shot up on Jet2 website.

Booked the Hotel Don Pancho for 11 nights from 7th August for 11 nights on Tui web site for £1000 less than price on Jet2 web site, what is going on with Jet2.

First time visit to the area of the new town, usually go near the Old town (Royal or Victoria hotels) so looking forward to August, all I can say is Jet2 check your prices.

What is the difference between these Hotels, Has anyone been to all and what is the difference.

Rooms / Food and Facilities.

All information would be great.

Mentioned in this post
Benidorm
Benidorm
Costa Blanca, Spain
Hotel Don Pancho
Hotel Don Pancho
2,159 Reviews
Benidorm, Spain
Hotel Don Pancho
Hotel Don Pancho
#1 of 191 hotels in Benidorm
Riviera Beachotel
Riviera Beachotel
#3 of 191 hotels in Benidorm
Hotel RH Corona del Mar
Hotel RH Corona del Mar
#5 of 191 hotels in Benidorm
32 replies to this topic
newcastle upon tyne
Level Contributor
112 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tui V Jet2

Don pancho is top drawer

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Don Pancho
Hotel Don Pancho
2,159 Reviews
Benidorm, Spain
Chorley, United...
Level Contributor
1,576 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tui V Jet2

Bet jet2 prices have gone up to pay for the check in at the hotel luggage collection thing bet that's not cheap for them, I think Victoria and royal is the same owned hotel but think one is adult only? Could be wrong through both look good Vicky

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
14,253 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tui V Jet2

Don Pancho is one of the best hotels and is now adult only. Hope you enjoy it there, not far from the beach, high floors have a sea view.

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Don Pancho
Hotel Don Pancho
2,159 Reviews
Benidorm, Spain
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
853 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tui V Jet2

agree with the jet2 prices. I normally go with jet 2, but their prices this year compared with Thomson were around £ 600 more for the same holiday on same dates --only difference was-- id get 2 kg more weight and resort baggage pick up . phoned them and told them this--and they basically said--take it or leave it---so I left it-and booked with Thomson -

rugby
Level Contributor
90 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tui V Jet2

Just been on TUI website (Thomson) and price is the same as yesterday when I booked 2 rooms for 4 adults, for the Hotel Don Pancho, but its now showing only 7 room left, JET2 website price has gone up by £112 from yesterday. Cant really see why ??

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Don Pancho
Hotel Don Pancho
2,159 Reviews
Benidorm, Spain
Wales, United...
Level Contributor
14,253 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Tui V Jet2

Must be the weekend price increase to compensate for all those £60 vouchers Jet2 are giving away :)

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
897 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Tui V Jet2

Jet2 prices have been taking the pizz. Same holidays as tui about a %25 more expensive

Lancaster
Level Contributor
2,547 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Tui V Jet2

Jet2 prices went up when Monarch folded, but I'd still rather go with Jet2 than TUI because of the comfort factor on the aircraft.

Tees Valley
Level Contributor
13,277 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Tui V Jet2

I’ve stayed at all 3. All very good but depends if you want to be in the old or new town area and whether you want adult only (Royal and Don Pancho are).Can be lots of kids in the Victoria especially in August.

You won’t go far wrong with the Don Pancho although behind it is pretty scruffy.

Jules

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Don Pancho
Hotel Don Pancho
2,159 Reviews
Benidorm, Spain
Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
897 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Tui V Jet2

Jet2 comfort factor? all clambering on with suitcases, scrambling for the overhead lockers. Now no guarantee to take the 10 kilo into the cabin unless paid for, not before time

Reply to: Tui V Jet2
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted