We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay

Dewsbury, United...
Level Contributor
51 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Where to stay

Hi Everyone, we come to benidorm for a week in january and usually stay at Rio Park, however it will be closed for refurbishment, so looking for recommendations, we want somewhere with great entertainment and good food any suggestions will be greatly appreciated

6 replies to this topic
Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
5,447 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay

Hello, maybe have a look at the ambassador, have also stayed at the rio and found the food ok at the ambassador .

Has its own entertainment and also has the western bar and explorers bar attatched too.

Atb steve

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
14,105 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to stay

If you like the Rio Park you will like and enjoy the Riudor hotel. Same entertainment as Rio but adult only. I think now that all of the rooms are refurbished, safe, tea and coffee, fridge are all included in within the price. Have a look on Medplaya.com

Mentioned in this post
Riudor Hotel Benidorm
Riudor Hotel Benidorm
1,424 Reviews
Benidorm, Spain
10 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to stay

I would recommend the Nereo hotel. Staff in general are great, the rooms are decent plus it comes with a free safe and fridge. Location is great too and it's really quiet.

Greater Manchester...
6 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to stay

We stay at the Mediterraneo and have been going back for years, although I must say that the entertainment is a bit naff! Everything else is spot on - lovely food, spotlessly clean. I love it 🙂

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Mediterraneo Benidorm
Hotel Mediterraneo...
2,053 Reviews
Benidorm, Spain
Tees Valley
Level Contributor
13,133 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where to stay

I think you’ll struggle to find a hotel that matches the entertainment programme at the Rio Park soowooLeeds. Had you considered staying at the Castilla next door? Decent food and a nice hotel when we stayed there.

Jules

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
14,105 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Where to stay

Medplaya Regente will also have similar entertainment. Same too for Flamingo Oasis.

Medplaya Agir is in the same area as Rio Park, but suggest you ask about entertainment at Agir.

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Flamingo Oasis
Hotel Flamingo Oasis
4,833 Reviews
Benidorm, Spain
Hotel Agir
Hotel Agir
521 Reviews
Benidorm, Spain
Reply to: Where to stay
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm