We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All-inclusive bronze

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
stirling, scotland
Level Contributor
901 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
All-inclusive bronze

Looking to Sandos Monaco for October, anyone tell me what all-inclusive bronze means, please?

Sheffield
Level Contributor
204 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All-inclusive bronze

It usually means just drinks with meals.i dont think its worth it 4 all that extra to be honest but thats my opinion!

stirling, scotland
Level Contributor
901 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: All-inclusive bronze

But, if your all-inclusive, you get drinks with meals, anyway? Sorry, what's the difference between all-inclusive and all-inclusive bronze? Does bronze mean you get drinks with meals ONLY?

Sheffield
Level Contributor
204 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All-inclusive bronze

Yeah but u dont get them on demand all through day like u would with full all inclusive whereas all inclusive bronze u can only get the free drinks with meals

Scotland
Level Contributor
14 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: All-inclusive bronze

We were told by the travel company that AI Light meant alcohol only with meals and AI Bronze means local produced alcohol all day. I would not have booked if I thought it only meant with meals. Can anyone who has been to Flamingo Complex confirm what is their rules.

5. Re: All-inclusive bronze

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2010, 21:01
GLASGOW
Level Contributor
214 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: All-inclusive bronze

Hi this is what I think all inclusive bronze means The bronze All Inclusive programme is based on a Full Board basis Plus drinks which include unlimited locally produced drinks including spirits, beer and wine, soft drinks including at lunch and dinner for a minimum of 12 hours but normally from 10.00 to 2400.Hopes this puts your mind at rest and have a nice holiday.

Cheers

Jon-Pon

kent
Level Contributor
270 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: All-inclusive bronze

above post is correct ive just been there

stirling, scotland
Level Contributor
901 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: All-inclusive bronze

Sorry but this is confusing me, isn't what jon-pon is describing just standard all-inclusive? If not, what is now considered standard all-inclusive?

newcastle upon tyne
Level Contributor
579 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: All-inclusive bronze

mega confusing. i have no idea but a thought was that its on a FULL BOARD basis, i.e. breakfast, lunch and evening meal.. so possible that it doesnt include snacks throughout the day?

Saw something on a thomsons hol that had that description down with heading "not full AI"

So could be based on the grub versus the lash?

10. Re: All-inclusive bronze

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 March 2011, 13:17