We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

search for reputable taxi svc MILANO CENTRALE to BELLAGIO

States
Level Contributor
131 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
search for reputable taxi svc MILANO CENTRALE to BELLAGIO

Dear travelers,

Looking at two possible travel options involving taxi service to BELLAGIO which we would wish to reserve in advance. Looking for reputable, dependable service.

taxi service from Milano Centrale train station to Bellagio?

-or-

taxi service from COMO train station to Bellagio?

For two persons with luggage.

Would please like to gather info on both options please.

Thank you.

Mentioned in this post
Milano Centrale
Milano Centrale
2,833 Reviews
Milan, Italy
Bellagio
Bellagio
Lake Como, Italy
Como
Como
Lake Como, Italy
11 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
147 posts
1,099 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: search for reputable taxi svc MILANO CENTRALE to BELLAGIO

I am in bellagio now. I am 65 with a flexible knee brace. I had arthristis. You can catch the train for 7 euros at Milan to Varrena. Just watch it said tirano and the trentalia lady told us which train platform to wait on. The access to train was strait into the train. There is 2 handicap seats in front of each car and wheelchair accessable. Their is a person who checks tickets and More than likely would help you off if you had a wheelchair. There was Just 2 steps off the train at Varenna and we had no trouble getting luggage off ourselves. From train station it's a short walk downhill. There is taxi cabs sitting their also.boarding ferry was easy as they transport cars. You just walk straight on a ramp that holds cars to the ferry. Same getting off. Once in Bellagio that's where mobility problems exist.Bellagio is steps everywhere and almost everything's uphill . Your main concern is getting a hotel without steps to it..hope this helps

Mentioned in this post
Milan
Milan
Lombardy, Italy
Varenna
Varenna
Lake Como, Italy
Bellagio
Bellagio
Lake Como, Italy
Reply to: search for reputable taxi svc MILANO CENTRALE to BELLAGIO
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted