We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport taxi and Vaporetto help!!

Little Rock...
Level Contributor
183 posts
Save Topic
Airport taxi and Vaporetto help!!

I’m taking a taxi to VCE with family who will be flying home. I don’t leave until the next day. So, I’ve booked a night in the Lido. I know how to get to the Vaporetto from the airport arrivals area, but how do I get there from the front to the airport where I’ll be dropped off with other family in a taxi???? I’ve searches airport maps and I don’t see a path to walk around the airport and it doesn’t seem that we would be allowed to walk through since we’re not flying. I’d greatly appreciate advice! I don’t want to find myself stuck outside the airport.

Mentioned in this post
Marco Polo Airport
Marco Polo Airport
Venice, Italy
Vaporetto
Vaporetto
5,006 Reviews
Venice, Italy
3 replies to this topic
Little Rock...
Level Contributor
183 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport taxi and Vaporetto help!!

I realized I need to change my question to how to get to the Alilaguna. All sites refer to how to get there from the airport arrivals area, BUT I am not going to the Alilaguna from a flight. I’ll be dropped off at departures outside the airport by a taxi.

Newport, Australia
Level Contributor
385 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport taxi and Vaporetto help!!

Both arrival and departure areas have easy access to the walkway to the Alilaguna. One is directly above the other and there are stairs, escalators or a lift linking them. Also - you don't need to be a passenger to access the public arrivals hall.

Little Rock...
Level Contributor
183 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport taxi and Vaporetto help!!

Thank you so much!!!

Reply to: Airport taxi and Vaporetto help!!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
;