We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how to get to hotel

nott'm
1 post
Save Topic
how to get to hotel

i am going to see leonard cohen in venice 3rd aug how do i get from the airport to my hotel fenice

Montreal
Level Contributor
17,790 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: how to get to hotel

Which airport? There are buses that go from Marco Polo and Treviso to Piazzale Roma, then you take a vaporetto from there.

From Marco Polo, you can also take the Alilaguna to various points in Venice or an (expensive) water taxi.

Have you looked at the Web site of your hotel? Most of them give directions on how to get to the hotel.

UK
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
47,567 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: how to get to hotel

This link gives you the options,

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g187870-s301/Venice:I…

There are more than one Hotelo with Fenice in their name, but all in the area of the Fenice Opera House, so you are looking to head for San Marco

3. Re: how to get to hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 December 2009, 13:18