We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi from Olbia airport to Cala Gonone

Moscow, Russia
3 posts
Taxi from Olbia airport to Cala Gonone

Hello!

We are going to Sradinia. Please provide me with average cost of the taxi from Olbia airport to Cala Gonone (aprox. 1h trip).

We travel with infant. Does we need a taxi with a child seat or there is no problem to hire the taxi without child seat?

GAC
Los Angeles, CA
Level Contributor
8,831 posts
23 reviews
1. Re: Taxi from Olbia airport to Cala Gonone

Are you joking? Even though a taxi driver might not require you to have a child seat, I would be very reluctant to take such a long drive in a taxi without one.

Have you considered taking the ARST bus to Nuoro and connecting to the ARST bus to Cala Gonone? During the summer, there may even be a direct bus to Dorgali with a connection to Cala Gonone.

www.arst.sardegna.it

Moscow, Russia
3 posts
2. Re: Taxi from Olbia airport to Cala Gonone

Thanks for the answer! Maybe you know aprox. price for the taxi from Olbia to Cala Gonone?

Sardinia, Italy
Destination Expert
for Sardinia
Level Contributor
1,849 posts
3. Re: Taxi from Olbia airport to Cala Gonone

Nataly, these sites will give you a reasonable indication:

http://bit.ly/qgKr2F

http://bit.ly/pkqH26

From about about 145 euro for up to 3 passengers.

Edited: 15 July 2011, 06:43
Bucharest, Romania
Level Contributor
19 posts
70 reviews
4. Re: Taxi from Olbia airport to Cala Gonone

Good afternoon,

I will also need to go from Olbia town to Cala Gonone in September and intend to take a taxi, some sites showed even less than 145 Euro per way. Are there chances to negotiate a fare between 100 - 130 Euro for one way for this travel? Many thanks

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Fuerteventura, Istria
Level Contributor
13,710 posts
97 reviews
5. Re: Taxi from Olbia airport to Cala Gonone

I doubt you will be able to negotiate a fare at that price. I would pre-book if possible for a set price if you can. Good luck!

Bucharest, Romania
Level Contributor
19 posts
70 reviews
6. Re: Taxi from Olbia airport to Cala Gonone

Thank you very much

Bucharest, Romania
Level Contributor
19 posts
70 reviews
7. Re: Taxi from Olbia airport to Cala Gonone

In September 2011 I managed the visit to Sardinia. Went from Olbia to Cala Gonone, but didn't make it in one hour, as I traveled en route to Nuoro, visiting the Ethnographic Museum, to Mamoiada for the Mediterranean Masque Museum, to Dorgali visiting the ispinigoli Cave, then the S'Abba Frisco (in a superb landscape), passing through Oliena, Orune, over the mountains with their wonderful landscapes, through little villages hidden away. It was almost a 8 hours ride and I paid 200 Euro. Contact my friend Pasquale Zizi (he speaks only Italian, living in Olbia) at 00393805241370 and he will be able to get you good information about taxis, buses (ARST), accommodation and places to visit , restaurants. By the way, a very tasty pizza at the Pepe Bianco Restaurant, close to the Via Aldo Moro, and a very clean and comfortable Bed and Breakfast accommodation at the Dessole (it is in a wonderful villa).

2 posts
1 review
8. Re: Taxi from Olbia airport to Cala Gonone

Anybody need to take a taxi from Olbia to Cala Gonone on 23/7/12 in the evening???

9. Re: Taxi from Olbia airport to Cala Gonone

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 June 2013, 17:44